Stir-fry is a cooking technique that originates from China. The ingredients are fried in a small amount of very hot oil and constantly stirred not to over cook the veggies. Stir-fry meals are common in an Asian home because it’s easy to whip up a meal in 30 minutes or less. All you need is a big pot, veggies, and any protein. This is a great recipe to add to your keto meal plan.
½ pound of beef brisket, thinly sliced or any beef
1 zucchini, sliced
½ tomato, sliced
1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
1 cup cauliflower floret, chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon Cholula hot sauce, or any keto friendly hot sauce
2 tablespoon Ghee
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat large pot on med-high heat. Add Ghee and garlic until brown.
- Add all the veggies and cook until tender.
- Next, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Once beef is cooked, turn off heat.
- Divide the stir-fry in 2 storage container. Store in the refrigerator and serve according to your meal schedule.
7.5 net carbs per serving
For more awesome recipes, you can grab the You Are Your Own Gym Cookbook here.
Or join our community for more weekly meal plans and fitness programs at Mark Lauren On Demand