AT HOME CORE WORKOUT!
This is a 12 minute core workout with rotation, flexion, and extension.
Try it out! 1 minute of each exercise for 3 rounds.
- Sit upright on the ground with your arms crossed and knees bent. Lift your feet off the ground.
- Twist so that your left elbow touches your right knee, then twist the other way so that your right elbow touches your left knee.
- Go back and forth without lowering your legs.
Side V Ups
- Lie on your left (right) side with your left (right) arm sticking out straight in front of you on the floor, palm down, and place your right hand on your head.
- Keep your legs together and straight, bring your knees to your right (left) elbow
- Lower your legs back to the ground, without letting your feet touch the ground before your next rep
- Lie down on your stomach with your arms straight in front of you
- Raise both arms and legs a few inches off the ground.
- While keeping your feet and hands off the ground, quickly alternate lifting your right arm/left leg and left arm/right leg.
Get full access to all of our workouts on Mark Lauren On Demand.